Thursday, October 21, 2010

The differences between my boy and girl!

For a long time I've wanted to write down some of the things that are different about Ethan and Madison. Why? Because their personalities are completely and almost totally different! It makes parenting very interesting and fun :) So this is what I am talking about:

Ethan/Madison

E.- Giggles very hard
M.- Laughs very loud :)

E.- Always loved baby food
M.- Loves bland baby cereal best

E.- Ethan is a constant mover; not the "sit and cuddle" type
M.- Adores being cuddled and held

E.- Expresses everything on his face and in his voice
M-. Pretty "even-keeled" and calm

E.- Goes full-force and head-on into everything (aka "bulldozer")
M.- So-o-o gentle and feminine

E.- Very pain tolerant (has hardly ever cried over shots)
M.- Sobs over getting shots!

E.- Loves to perform for us!
M.- Loves to watch the performance :)

E.- Does best when occupied with something
M.- Sits and is happy for hours with her toys

E.- Didn't go through much separation anxiety
M.- Watch out if momma's not in sight!

E.- Lives for commotion and people
M.- Not a good nursery baby at all

E.- Daddy's boy
M.- Mommy's girl

E.- Lives to eat!- - really :)
M.- Eats to live

E.- Desires everything done a specific way
M.- Patient and able to go with the flow

I know as these kiddos grow there will be more differences and maybe even similarities that I see. I am so thankful for their uniqueness and for their own sweet personality. They are completely different, yet they get along like best friends. They adore each other, and that is so fun to see as a parent! Ethan is always looking out for his little sis, and she watches him with so much affection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment