Monday, May 2, 2011

Crocheting for Pictures

So these past couple months I've crocheted a few newborn photography props in exchange for a newborn photography session and a session with individual pics. of both of my kids.  I've always wanted nice pictures of my kiddos.  I've been amazed at how expensive professional photographer prices are.  I wondered how people afford the really beautiful pictures of their kids?  So I decided to see if I could crochet items in exchange.--This is perfect for me since this is one thing I could do for short periods of time during this pregnancy.  Here are a few of the things I've crocheted:





double pom pom hat

boy or girl earflap hat with detachable flower


newborn mohair wrap

This is made out of mohair/silk and is so light, airy, and soft!

Had to make a mohair/silk hat:  can attach all the cute clip on flowers to this

 newborn brown and pink earflap with pom pom
newborn nesting bowl






I LOVE crocheting and making things.  I am hoping that in the future I can keep using this as a way to get some nice pics. of my kids.  

1 comments:

Rachel said...

These are great, Amber! :-) I could send you links as to why good photographers are so "expensive" but it seems as if you've got it all worked out! :-) Lovely props!

Post a Comment