The kids had so much fun eating 2 bowls of watermelon in the bath tub. Clean up was VERY easy :) These kiddos could eat a whole watermelon if they were allowed to! I really enjoyed seeing the expressions on their faces when I put the bowls of watermelon on the ledge of the bathtub. I had to explain to them that it really was okay for them to dig in and eat it! When I was taking Ethan out of the bath tub he immediately gave me a big, bear hug. It was his 2 year old way of saying, "This was a lot of fun!" Moments like that one make my throat tighten and my heart feel like it is about to burst. It takes so little effort to bring joy to a child. It is fun to make a big deal out of the little things, and see my kids enjoy the change of pace.
0 comments:
Post a Comment