This was taken this morning. Ethan has always loved music. He likes acting out the drama of the classical music on Emily's saucer. He usually closes his eyes, and many times his whole body is in rhythm with the music.
Psalm 16:11 "Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore."
I am blessed to be married to my best friend and most wonderful husband! He keeps me laughing, and almost always has a positive attitude:) We have been blessed with three amazing children: Ethan, Madison, and Emily. God has given me "fullness of joy" with my family. I see my children as little treasures (or "pleasures") that the Lord has gifted me with! In this blog about my family I hope I portray the blessings and gifts of being a mom and a parent. My husband (Jon) and I thank God for what He has done in our lives, and what He is going to do!
1 comments:
Loving all the updates :) Kids are such a blessing!
Post a Comment