Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bedroom/Playroom

I reorganized Ethan's room.  All the toys (except for living room toys) and books are now in his room.  Madison's room is almost always clean now!  It is so nice to look in her room and see it clean and picked up!  For right now it works well to have one room designated as the play room.    As my health allows I am trying to make some changes in our house so that I am prepared for this next baby!  Jon and I still haven't made up our minds what the sleeping arrangements are going to be when this third baby comes.  Eventually, I want both girls in the same room.  I think I might wait until my infant is sleeping really well through the night before I do that!   

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We had a few "false starts" with putting our boys in the same room, and then right around when Myles was 6 months, they both just "got it" and have done fine... well... fine as in when they fall asleep. When they are awake they like to play and crash around a bunch, but that didn't happen till Myles got older. We've also found that putting Myles to bed first so that he is asleep before Qade goes down makes everything smoother! Love the colors in this room!!

Wendy said...

The room looks great :) Do you have Ethan in a toddler bed now? We are thinking of transitioning Josiah to one soon....I'm not ready for that yet :) You always do a great job decorating :)

The Cline Family said...

No, not yet. We are debating on whether to do that any time soon. We just went through some major changes with Ethan these past couple weeks. He said "good bye" to his paci, and he no longer watches any DVD's. So I am not sure I'm ready for another change, yet :) I would like to have him transitioned before this next baby comes, but we'll see.

Wendy said...

We are in the process of getting rid of Josiah's paci as well :) The transition is going well...so far :) Praying for you guys!

Post a Comment