Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Fountains of Laughter"

Jon and I had so much fun laughing at the kids as we watched them play in the fountains at the Eastern Shore Center.  It worked out perfect to go get pictures of the kids taken (for only $10!) at Portrait Innovations, and then go right across the parking lot to play in the fountains.  The kids enjoyed it so much that we drove the 45 minutes away just to go a second time the next weekend!  These fountains are the perfect kind of family fun to do with little children.  It is also hilarious to watch the kids start out a little nervous, and get braver and braver until they are spraying each other and sticking their faces in the fountains of water.  I was recently asked by my pediatrician (who has 2 young children) if my husband and I are ever able to get out and do things with our 3 small kids.  The answer is, yes!  It is not always easy, but it is ALWAYS worth it.  Here are some pictures for proof :)  












3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fun times!! Our little ones love those fountains too :)

Amber Ranew said...

I love all the pictures!! I also love seeing Natalie's old swimsuit on sweet little Maddison. It brings back memories of when she was that little:)

Vicky Ryder said...

How wise you both are to play with your children while they are little! Unfortunately, they are little for such a short time & they grow up so very fast! Before you know it, they will be teenagers! Looks like you had lots of fun!! Keep this on the "Do Again" list ~ maybe Mom can get in the pictures next time!!

Post a Comment