Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Holiday Pictures

Wrapped in a red dress and a BIG bow!
This Sunday I did not even attempt to get a picture with both kids in it.  Neither child likes to sit still for pictures so getting a "good" picture of them together is almost impossible.  Since the pictures were before church this week I got some nice smiles.  Taking pictures in the morning is much better than trying to do it at night when the kids are tired and cranky.  It can make me cranky trying to do that!!!  Here are the much happier pictures from this Sunday:


Precious Boy

Happy, Happy Girl

Do you see the mischief?

Look a Like?!

I LOVE this expression of hers!

Sweet, Baby Girl

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe Madison will leave a bow like that on her head! SOOOO adorable! Good idea to take separate pics and keep everyone happy!

The Cline Family said...

It is amazing to me that she keeps her bows on her head! When she was little I always had something on her head. I don't keep up with it anymore except for church.

Wendy said...

YAY! I can leave a comment! How exciting :) Cute photos Amber :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! What an adorable bow!! She looks like a little Christmas present! You have such a beautiful family, friend! =)
P.S. So glad to find that you have a blog!! I write over at
www.a-steady-rain.com =)

jwhit424 said...

Your kids are so cute! Wish we lived closer. ~ Julie Whited

Post a Comment