Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crocheted beanies

 I am thinking of getting into a little crocheting for business after this next baby is born.  I might wait a few months though :)  I've made a couple of these newsboy caps.  I have the pattern in ALL hat sizes!  I think it will be fun to make one in an adult size.  I just haven't had the chance to, yet.  I also have a newsboy pattern for boys.  Can't wait to try that one out!

newsboy hat with rose

"flapper" beanie with some ribbon

Doesn't she look a little like a bunny?!
Somehow this hat just seems to go with the tent/outdoorsy theme.

No hat.  Just acting like a puppy.  It is his new, favorite thing to do :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the newsie hat!! I've been looking for a pattern I like for those! I have a couple I need to try. :-) Good job!

Post a Comment