Friday, November 5, 2010

Sickness

These past few days have been rough.  On Wednesday the kids came down with colds.  Colds never seem to phase Ethan too much, but Madison is different.  Her allergies give her red rings around the eyes, and keep her sneezing so much of the time.  Poor girl - she has my bad allergies.  She keeps waking up because she is so congested and can't breath.  Jon elevated her mattress by putting a pillow under one end.  That seemed to help a little last night.

Wednesday night I came down with the cold.  I've had headache's every day and morning sickness on top of that.  At times like these my fibro. seems to really act up, also.  It has made this week hard.  Yet, I know I can trust in the Lord to bring me through this just like He has faithfully brought me through so many other things.  God will never give me more than HE can take care of.  "When I am weak, He is strong."-I am so thankful for that promise!  I am so thankful I have a God who sees what I am going through, and cares for me.  As a Christian we are never alone in trials!  That is such a praise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment