Tuesday, October 26, 2010
The shock of my life!
After I changed Madison this afternoon I didn't put her clothes back on her. Her room has been really warm so I just decided to let her take her afternoon nap in her diaper. -- This was a very bad idea now that I think about it. But, since she is only 9 months I didn't consider the possibility of her taking her diaper off. Well......I was so-o wrong! I was shocked when I opened the door to her room and saw her completely naked. What I didn't know then was that the real shock was still to come! I put her on the changing table and noticed that something in the room really stunk. I also saw some dried brown stains on her :( I've had experience with Ethan flinging his poopy diaper on the floor during nap time so I immediately started looking in and around the crib. I didn't find anything. I came back to Madison and for the first time saw her clenched fist. I was horrified when I opened that fist. I'm sure you can guess what she had been holding on to. Yuck!!!! As soon as I took the poop away she looked almost relieved. A nice, long bath came next.







0 comments:
Post a Comment