My husband asked me if I was going to do my Wednesday blogging anymore :) I haven't been very faithful in it lately. I am getting close to the finish line with this pregnancy. Less than 2 weeks to go. I'll be induced on the 9th or 10th of May unless this baby comes sooner than expected.God has taught me so many wonderful things throughout this pregnancy. But, I am really looking forward to being back at church, physically being able to CLEAN my house, lift my kids, exercise, and so on. My two kiddos have really started to "grow up" during this pregnancy, and I am itching to be able to do some more things with them as well.
In the last two months Madison learned to walk. It took her quite a while to decide on walking. Probably because she could crawl like lightening :) But, she finally took off walking the week my mom was here. She surprised us by signing please and thank you all on her own. She is saying new words. Two words that I really like hearing her say are belly button and baby. I'm sure the average person would not understand her. However I understand and I love to hear her little voice say those words. One word I hear WAY too often is "more." Both of my kids will repeatedly say that over and over and over! I have to remind them to say please, and then I see 2 kiddos vigorously rubbing their tummies.--That is their way of signing for please. It can really be humorous!
Ethan has totally lost the toddler look. He is now my little boy. I can hardly believe how big he is and how much he has grown these past few months. Ethan is now enjoying daycare. I miss him during the day, but I am so happy he is getting to play outside, interact with kids every day, and receiving the benefit of learning new things and being on a good routine. We love our boy so much, and want to see the Lord work in his life. I think this pregnancy has been hardest on him. I am really looking forward to the ability to lift him again. (It will be a good work-out for me since he is over 37 pounds now!) He looks like a giant next to the other 2 year olds in his class. One of his teachers sent home pics. for us to see how happy he is during the day.--As a mom I just couldn't stop looking at those precious pictures of him with all his little friends. It made my day!!!











2 comments:
you have such a beautiful family. Will be praying for you a safe delivery soon :) GOD bless.
Can't believe how close it is to your due date!! I'm sure you are so excited :) The kids are getting big and are little cuties :)
Post a Comment