In the last couple weeks Emily has become mobile! Now I am one nervous Mommy trying to get all the little toys picked up before she makes it to them! I had to put some of Ethan's toys up after I found a micro car in her mouth--eek! She seems to find everything that she is NOT allowed to play with :) It is hard to believe that my third child is already roaming the house! The time just goes by too fast. Life is fun and busy right now as I am potty-training the two oldest also! Sometimes all the days of the week are just one blur, but it is so wonderful to be a Mom of 3. I wouldn't trade all the clean, quiet homes in the world for the happy chaos in mine :) Every day there is something the kids do or say that makes me laugh hard! I've embraced this season of my life by turning my living room into a daycare (of sorts), selling the formal dining room table, and making room for toys, books, and crafts. I don't regret it one bit.--I just know some day I'm going to long for these days when I can squeeze my kids little bodies, hear their sweet laughter, and watch them jump and play all over the house! "Lord, thank you for my family! You have blessed me so much. Help me give these children and these days with them to you. Help me teach/train them to live for you, and help them come to know you as their Savior at a young age. Thank you for allowing me to stay at home and cherish the moments! You have blessed me abundantly! Thank you for what a great God you are in the good times and the hard times. I love you!"







1 comments:
:) This post made me smile because I can imagine sitting down and just hearing you say all this :) I miss you!! Hope your week is wonderful :)
Post a Comment