Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Little Update

Days are flying by! I haven't been very faithful with my blogging, but I've had some very good reasons.--Three in fact!! I find it hard to find time for anything and everything these days! I am hoping to get back to some blogging updates now that I have Jon's computer to work on. The summer seems to be flying by. The kids are growing up too fast! Jon has had a busy schedule with church and work, and between the kids and my health I have felt a little overwhelmed. However I praise the Lord for how He has upheld us, and for the many blessings He has given us along the way. Three of those blessings are: Jon was able to go on a 9 day missions trip to Mexico, my Mom was able to be here for the time Jon was gone, and my parents have bought a house and are moving here! We have never had the opportunity to live close to either of our parents. So this is huge! We are so thrilled for so many reasons. I am so thankful for how God has brought it all about. God knows just what we need, and when we need it! I've seen God answer prayer in HIS timing, and it has shown me again that His timing is better than mine :)
Ethan and Madison love playing dress up.  Their dress up clothes are put on over and over again.  Normally their outfits are pretty wacky, but this time I helped them get dressed :)  They were so proud to go stand outside and get a picture taken!

These two are best pals.  I can't even imagine what it would be like if they didn't have each other to play with all day long.

Puzzle Boy

Drama,
Drama,

Drama,
DRAMA,
and even MORE
Drama!!!
 (Every family usually has one drama queen.  Madison is definitely ours!)

Ethan thought this up on his own. I thought he was pretty innovative to lean the legos up against the door trim, and put the bucket on the piano bench.  Not very safe, but he did get the tower pretty high!
My two girls and two guys :)  So thankful for my family!

2 comments:

Chad said...

I am so happy for you and your parents! What a blessing :) Love the pictures of the kiddos! Super cute and getting so big!! Miss you!

Chad said...

Ooops :) Sorry, just realized I'm on Chad's account :) ~Wendy

Post a Comment