I haven't really kept up with taking pictures of all the things I've crocheted. But, I just had to post pictures of these Mary Jane slippers. This was a fun pattern meant for a newborn. I made it a little larger to fit Madison's feet. I love it! I'll be making some more of these in the future. I was suppose to use 100% cotton yarn. Instead I used acrylic because that is what I had. I'm definitely going to get some cotton yarn when I have a chance. Since Madison is starting to walk the acrylic will get fuzzy, but the cotton will not. I'm excited about making a new born pair of these for a friend that is expecting any day now. Crocheting is the perfect thing for me to do since I have to keep my feet elevated through this pregnancy! Praise the Lord! It is neat to see how the Lord blesses through the trials :) Here are some pics. I took of the slippers. I also took some quick pics. of Madison modeling them! She makes them look even cuter :)
4 comments:
Those are soooo adorable!! I love them. I wish I knew how to crochet. I am also glad you are able to do it and keep your mind occupied while you need to rest. That always helps to stay busy with something while resting at the same time.
Oh Amber! These are so cute! You are so talented!
Amber, maybe after this next year when our babies our born and life gets back to some kind of "normal" I can teach you how to crochet. There are only a few basic steps to learn before you can do any kind of stitch! It really is fun!
Those are adorable, Amber! Great job :-)
Post a Comment