To Jon:
You are the love of my life! You are my best friend.--I would rather spend time with you than anyone else in the world! When I married you 5 years ago I had no idea the hardships that we would have to face at such an early age. Some of these were miscarriages, health problems, specialist appointments, emergency visits, and much more. Yet, looking back I can see how God used the trials to help us keep trusting Him and growing in Him.
Now 5 years later we have been blessed with two beautiful, fun children and are expecting our third child in 4 months. You have supported me, and taken care of me. You have encouraged and prayed for me. You have been there for me and helped me through my physical pain. You can always find a way to make me laugh! You have been a wonderful father to our kids. On the days that I struggle so much physically you take all the responsibility for the children and tell me to go put my feet up. You read to your children, play with them, tease them, give them baths, and teach them about the Lord. You are kind, funny, caring, serving, faithful, and one of the hardest working men I've ever known. And when hardships are thrown our way, you keep a positive attitude. I see Jesus in you. You are the man I am thankful for and proud to call my husband! I cherish you, and thank the Lord for you. I loved you on our wedding day and I love you even more now. I am so blessed to be celebrating my 5th Anniversary with you! God has been so good to me.
Much Love,
Your wife,
Amber
1 comments:
God is glorified. Praise His name. Happy Anniversary, dear children! Mom Fitch
Post a Comment